Sunday, February 8, 2009

Half way there!

So I am officially 20 weeks pregnant and it has seemed like an eternity. Life is good now though!! The sickness is for the most part gone but on occasion, I will get a little relapse of it which I would totally take any day over what I was going through. I have more energy, I love my husband again (I was just so cranky all the time, NOT your fault honey, it was all me), and I do like being pregnant now. I can now feel when she is moving. It was hard to determine if it was her moving or just a little gas (we all know me and my problems) haha but it is very exciting to now feel a child moving inside me. It blows my mind that a real human being is being developed as we speak. What a miracle and such a blessing to be a woman. I used to hate being a girl.....now I love it. hahaha. We go for our normal 20 weeks appointment tomorrow and I get to see her on the screen again. I'm so excited to see my little baby girl moving around and see how she's changed. Kyle is doing good. We went baby shopping the other day and he now realizes that babies aren't so cheap. They take LOTS of $$$$$. Anyways, lifes great. I will update tomorrow of the doctors apt. Wish us luck. :)

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Very fun Heather! So happy to hear you are finally feeling better. I loved being pregnant after my first trimester and before the last month. Secretly, I really miss it :) Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Devry said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better, it is much more enjoyable once the vomiting stops :) And yes, sadly we have had to come to the realization as well that babies are expensive.

Kristal said...

Heather! I am so excited! that you have a blog, and that you are having a girl! just brings me back to the old days with our 'chats'

Annalee and Buck said...

I'm just going to predict that your doctor's appointment was very eventful and you're gonna find out your little girl just may be a little trouble maker. Kinda like you :)