Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines

So Kyle and I decided we weren't going to do much for each other this year for Valentines seeing how we have to pay a fortune in taxes this year. I told him to just take me on a nice simple date on Friday night. So when I jumped in the shower Kyle took off and he came back at 6:30 to pick me up. He rung the doorbell and he had a huge balloon which was a recordable one to say a message and a bouquet of flowers and a sinlge rose for his little baby valentine :) We just went out to dinner at Brick Oven and then came home and attempted to watch The Notebook which didn't last long b/c we both fell asleep at 9:30. Then on Saturday (actual V-day) we had a bunch of people over from 7-peaks for a nice Italian dinner. We thought it would be easier and more fun to do it this way instead of standing in lines forever for an over priced meal. So we had everyone bring a portion of the dinner and I made Lasagna, salad, and garlic bread with lots of dessert to follow. It was delicious!!!! After we all just hung out and played Wii.










3 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha ha I love the baby picture with the finger!! You're a cute prego girl for sure :)

Morgan and Heidi said...

My oh my are you getting big! But cute big..not the big fat prego. ; ) After all, you have to look good when you're pregnant because that's what I'm going to look like when I am : )

michael & brittany said...

Hey Heather I saw your blog through Alicia's. I cant believe your pregnant You look great! I just had a baby girl in November shes alot of fun! Britt