Sunday, February 15, 2009

Update...

Sorry guys...I promised an update after the ultrasound and then never gave one. So we went to the doctors and went straight in for the ultrasound. The lady tried to go straight to the baby's crotch to let us know if it was a boy or girl (she didn't know that we already knew the sex). Well, it being my child, she was being stubborn and didn't want to open her legs to let us take a peep. So we continued with the ultrasound and made sure all the measurements were on tract and that the baby did look great. We kept going back and forth to the bum and face b/c she wouldn't take her hands down from her face either. Anyways, we were poking around at her so she would move and let us get a good shot of both. Finally we were able to get the shots we wanted, but apparently she wasn't too excited about us poking her. The lady printed off the pictures of our beautiful baby girl and this was the very first picture we saw........
She definately has my blood!!!




Yep...that is her flipping her parents off!! Can't wait to meet this little ball of fire. hahaha
Here are some pictures of my sister and I. Yes, this is a recent picture and the explaination of the tree being up still is b/c we still hadn't had Christmas with my mother yet so Heidi kept her tree up until we had Christmas. This was last sunday and mom was running a late so we still didn't have christmas. lol. But I am 20 weeks here in this picture so here is my nice and plump forming belly :)

4 comments:

Victoria said...

You're a cute little mama. Pretty good ultrasound pics too:)

Morgan and Heidi said...

Gross my boobs are as big as your stomach. She's got the Wiley gene alright..already a trouble maker : ) Let me know about tomorrow! I left you a message already.

Allie Pace said...

I LOVE THAT ULTRA SOUND PIC!!!!!

Kristy said...

Can I just say how much i love you pregnant?! You look so dang cute and I'm so sad that I'm not there to see you get ginormous:( You are so adorable! Anyway, that has got to be the funniest ultra sound picture ever! Hilarious! But I told my mom to look at it and she said that it couldnt be her finger because its like longer then her whole hand. She thinks that it's just one of the white lines in the picture. So maybe your baby wont be a little spitfire! No promises though, with you and Kyle in charge of her genes!haha I just love you both and think you look great!