Monday, January 19, 2009

Pic of baby


So I know this is a little late but this is the ultrasound picture of my 12 week appointment. I am now 17 weeks and showing a lot more than I am in the last post. When I put up my Mexico pictures you will see my big belly growing. I think the baby in this picture looks like a little surfer boy so I think it's a boy but when I have dreams, its always a girl. I go to find out the sex of the baby in a few weeks so I will let everyone know when that time comes :) SOOO EXCITED!!

4 comments:

Andy & Heather Law said...

Put up your pictures asap! I'm so excited for you Heather! Andy's sister Seena is pregnant..you guys are about a month apart. She is due at the end of May. She just found out last week that she is having a girl. Hope your doing wonderful :)

Ashley said...

What!? You're having a baby?! Ok, not funny I know. :) I'm excited to see your pics from Mexico. So put em up quick. Please.
:)

Kristy said...

Oh he/she is so darn cute already!:) I can't wait to find out if your baby is going to be a Kris or a Kristy! So excited!:) Well I guess that you can't name him Kris with a K because that would be like that weird EFY counselor that we had over our group. Remeber? That real sweaty one?:) It's a shame how some people can just ruin names:) haha No seriously, it's okay if you spell it Chris. Let me know!

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

That's so exciting! Can't wait till you find out what the sex is!!!