Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby on the way!!!


It's official....I'm pregnant!!! I know most of you have known for a long time I just have not yet blogged about it. I have been putting it off because I keep thinking of what good things I'm going to tell everyone about, and yet, the only thing that keeps coming to mind is how so dang sick I have been. I will be 16 weeks on Friday and I think I am showing already. Truthfully, most of it is my gut I have always had but now I don't care about sucking it in anymore so now I have a dun lap. lol. No, Kyle and I can both tell that my belly has grown. It really is amazing putting aside the loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, sore body parts, growing belly, no motivation, can't walk into the kitchen without running straight back into the bathroom, HATING the smell of onions, working with people that have B.O. that smells like onions, working with people throwing up, starting IVs on myself, telling Kyle his voice makes me nauseated...lol, man, I really don't mean to be venting. hahah. No but truly, we are so excited to be trusted to be having a child. We did talk about it and that we could be ready to start trying and then....BAM!! Positive pregnancy test! We were very lucky that we didn't have to wait and try, try, try again. We had our first ultrasound at 12 weeks and it was very cool to actually see our child and hear it's heartbeat. That made everything more worth it. I go back to the Doctors on the 22nd to listen to the heart again and then my next apt will be telling us the sex of the baby. CAN'T WAIT! Anyways... I will keep updating as the days come and go. We are going to Mexico on Saturday and I'm just praying the Mexico weather will stop this nonsense throwing up. To all you who have been dealing with me so well....THANK YOU!!!!!! Oh yea...I'm due June 26th.

5 comments:

Devry said...

I'm so sorry you have been sick...it is the worst...I threw up about 4 times a day without fail, I thought it would never end but around week 16 it finally eased up...I will be hoping for that for you as well! Congrats to you both!

~Jess!c@~ said...

I am so excited for you! Being a mother is the hardest job in the world but the most rewarding!!!

Kristy said...

Yay!!!!! You finally blogged it! You look so dang cute and believe me you are totally NOT showing yet, you skinny minnie! Have I mentioned how excited I am that you're pregnant?? Well I AM SO EXCITED! I can't wait to find out what you're having! Ahhhh! I can't wait to see you guys too! I got the baby a little present that could be for a girl or a boy...when he/she is about... 2. So don't be too excited:) We love you prego!
Ha the word I have to type in is HEAVE...maybe it's a sign you're alomost done throwing up! I hope!:)

Annalee and Buck said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to know what the sex is going to be. I say boy :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better!! Congrats though!!