Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby stuff!

So Kyle and I were finally ready to set up the baby room. We wanted to a while ago but decided we better hold off so we don't have to wait forever for her to get here. So they other night we got to it. Kyle insisted on doing it the manly way, but I MADE him read the directions and is went much smoother. Everything was put together and no swear words were said. Man, good thing they throw in that packet of paper...Just in case :)



This is our almost finished crib. We still don't have a mattress but as soon as we do, it will be soooo cute!!!



Baby Showers

This is me trying to bend over blind folded and change a baby diaper in 30 seconds. The stupid dolls legs wouldn't open up which made it very difficult!!



I got so many cute little outfits! So fun.




This is us making scrap book pages for my new scrap book. Great idea for the handi scrapbooker.

The cutest things ever.


The spread of yummy Cheese cakes and baby pictures.


The Boppy Bouncer that I really wanted!!


Loved the pink stroller. I thought it was fun to push around with my little stuff animal bear.


Allie and Annalee came to support me and my belly!!

Here I am big and proud!! 34 weeks baby. Only 40 days to go. SO CRAZY!!!!
I had so much fun at my baby showers. I do have one more, and it's a work one and cannot wait. I love seeing all the cute stuff that they make for little baby girls. Who knew it would be so much fun getting presents for NOT you. haha. I can't wait to be a mother and am eagerly awaiting the birth of my little Bailey!!
Thanks everyone.

9 comments:

Devry said...

i have that exact same bobby bouncer, and yes, I realize it is for a girl...we were desperate to find a place he would sleep after the first night home from the hospital.

Alicia said...

That was such a fun time! Looks like you had a blast. Your baby rooms looks just like ours! We think a like. Good luck this last month!

Ben and Rachel said...

Your belly is so cuuuuute! I just look like I have a fat beer belly! Girl, and whoever gave you that pink stroller is awesome.

Ashley said...

AH! Your stomach! I love it!! You're getting close. Looks like you got a lot of stuff at your shower. :)

Ashley said...

P.S. Your hair is getting long!

Kristy said...

Dude it looks lilke you made out with all the presents! Sweet! You look beautiful and are quite the snazzy pregnant dresser! :) I love all your pregnant outfits! You are so cute! I can't believe how fast it is flying by! Man we miss you guys! Oh and the water bottles are so cute!

Andy & Heather Law said...

I'm so excited for you Heather....wahooo! and you are so cute pregnant..I can't wait to see pictures of your little one :) We miss you guys..hopefully we can come out and visit sometime!!

Beth said...

How fun and how exciting!! You are VERY cute pregnant!! Post more pictures of the baby's room!! SOOO great!! Yay!!

Morgan and Heidi said...

I love Annalee in the picture where you guys are all scraping booking! She's the only one looking up smiling : )