Monday, November 10, 2008

So Lazy

I am just such a lazy person. Yesterday was Sunday and we have church at 1:00pm. Don't worry, I slept in until 12:30 ish and then didn't have time to get ready for church so I sat on the couch and fell back asleep while Kyle went and enjoyed the cute primary program. I was bummed I missed it. Then today...it has been drizzling all day and I'm on call for work so I try to get the most sleep before they call me in. Well I was forcing myself to toss and turn b/c I thought it was like 9 am. NO....I woke up and it was NOON! Dang, I need to do something. I might go to Mervyns b/c they are going out of business. Anyone bored? I really need to study for Anatomy but lazy people hate to study! hahaha. Hince why I'm writing this post, to procrastinate the things I really need to be doing. :)

4 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha ha, you are so funny! And do you want to know something funny? I was working that day you were on call and we got 2 1:1s at the same time so Dorothy asked us all if she should call you in and we all were no, no, it's ok we can handle it. So I 2:1-ed 2 crazies so your lazy bum could sit home and blog. :) J/K. LOL
P.S. I will totally go to Mervyn's with you! Let's go!

Kristy said...

Enjoy it!

Kristy said...

Wow...really needing an update!

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha me again. You meanhead, feed that poor boy! JK. I'm so excited for this weekend!! :)