Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Frightmares

So Kyle and I went to Frightmares with a bunch of people from work on Saturday. It was mucho fun. I was a little upset thought because I had never been to Lagoon and I loved to make fun of it as a big carnival. Now that I have actually been and had so much fun, there will be no more laughter coming from me. Kyle and I carpooled with Ashley and Jake and met up with Allie and Dave, and Annalee and Buck. There were lots others there too but way too many names to remember. lol. After Lagoon, we were so starving we went to the famous IHOP and Kyle ate a Country Fried Steak the size of Africa. I did as well, eat so much that I thought I was going to re eat my food. haha I dont have any pictures of this wonderul event so if you would like to see pics, Go to Allie Pepper or Annalee and Bucks Blog! Thanks for the great night guys!

7 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm so glad that you guys had so much fun! I wish I would have hit up Lagoon before we moved. Hey, I see that you have Rachel and Ben on your blogs list. Rachel Martin right? If so, could you leave a comment for her to email me an invite at kristyrcook@gmail.com so I can invite her to ours too? If she wants to. Anywho... just know that I MISS MY HEATHER!

Annalee and Buck said...

So I tried to upload the pics in my email to send to you, Allie and Ashley, but my computer uploads them so slow that my email kicks me out and makes me re-login. Therefore I lose all my progress. And I can't use my yahoo email because our work email blocks yahoo. So if you want to give me your other email address and I'll try that. But Ashley also said if you right click on the pictures on my blog you can save them to your computer. ? So let me know :)
P.S. sorry about the book of a comment ha

Morgan and Heidi said...

Hey, we just went not this last weekend but the weekend before that. I thought the same thing though! haha. I always thought that Lagoon was this lame little Tyrone Mall fair! lol. I had so much fun though. Did you guys have to wait 5 hours in line for the haunted houses with those annoying little boys jumping up and down in the colored coats!!

Ashley said...

Hahaha! Sorry-I couldn't resist. :) I didn't hate them as bad when they played the Phillies as I did when they played the Red Sox though. So maybe they can be one of my teams after all. hehe. ;) JK.
What are you guys doing for Halloween??

Kristy said...

Oh my Backstreet Boys!

Annalee and Buck said...

I LOVE games! We are so there. We have the next 2 weekends off. We have to go to my parents for one of them but the other one we're totally game. And we got the game, Battle of the Sexes for our wedding and have never played it, so we can get like you, me, Ashley and Allie and whoever else and KILL the guys :)

Kristy said...

Okay I love how you can change your backround and your picture but you can't update?! What the heck!:)