Monday, October 20, 2008

OMG!!

SO...I am at work right now and they don't allow us to have internet so when we do find it on the computer....we flock to that computer and try not to get caught by the natzi's. All those that I work with, you know what I'm talking about. So I found the internet up this morning and I tried to hurry and do something on my blog. Well, while I was being sneaky sneaky, I somehow erased all of my "Friends" blogs. OMG!! They are all gone. So if you all could, comment on this post and include your blog website so I can get back into the BLOG world. Thanks everyone!!!! This is a crisis :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather you make me laugh you are so cute!

Ashley said...

HAHA!! You're my second friend that this has happened to today! Too funny!
jakenash.blogspot.com

Morgan and Heidi said...

You and deleting stuff. Kinda like Katie's camera!!http://www.morganandheidithomas.blogspot.com/

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

Hey here is our blog:
youngchapmans.blogspot.com