Friday, September 19, 2008

Update:

So just a quick update since my totally awesome Boyz 2 Men concert. School started and after taking a 2 1/2 year break, I finally decided it was my turn to go back. I'm starting slowly and am just taking an Anatomy class, which by the way, is said to be the hardest one in Utah! Go figure. I'm surprisingly doing okay but I have my 1st test tonight so we shall see. Wish me luck!! And then I plan on applying for nusring schools shortly. Kyle....is shaking out of his boots. He has his HUGE Elk hunt this week that he has been waiting for for over 13 years. He is soo excited. I was suppose to go with him but I got sick this week and I have lots of studying to do. He leaves today for a WHOLE week. We have never been apart that long. Man, I have a whole King size bed....all to myself. lol jk. I will miss him tons and its kinda scary b/c he won't have reception so I don't know if he will be okay or not. With me working in the ER, everytime I hear an ambulance I wonder if its my family. Anyways....GOOD LUCK to Kyle. He's going to make me proud and kill us a trophy elk (or else he can't come home!) jk again. If anyone wants to buy some elk meat, let us know. So this has been our focus for the past little while. If your not familiar with hunting...it costs ALOT of money for preperations, clothing, food, the actual hunting permit, and then after you kill the thing, lots more money. But I know how important this is for him and I am so excited for him to have the time of his life. P.s. If anyone is bored... I will be lonely for a whole week. Let me know :) P.s.s. Birthday pictures are coming next.

2 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

A whole week? I will SO come hang out with you if you want cuz I've been there and I know what it's like. Buck likes to say "We interupt this marriage to bring you: HUNTING SEASON." Ha ha but really we should do something :)
Oh and p.s. SORRY again for waking you up this morning :(

Kristy said...

kill an elk? or can't come home?? my goodness girl, redneck doesn't even begin to describe what you've turned into:)