Sunday, September 7, 2008

Boys II Men... Back again!!

So, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time!!! Boys II Men came to Orem, Utah and I think I was the biggest advertisement they had. I was soooo excited when I heard they were coming. Katy was leaving on her honeymoon and I told her she HAD to be back for this momentous occation! lol It was perfect that she married a guy who also loves Boys 2 Men. So we went to the concert and didn't have the greatest seats cuz it was a packed house. So they started singing and Katy and I were going bananas! All of a sudden, I was up in the middle of the isle way dancing and singing and then they were dancing and BAM... I just started running towards them and next thing I knew... I was at the front of the stage. Kyle is such a wonerful husband that he just laughed at me and then went and bought me a backstage pass so I could meet them! Katy's new husband jumped in and bought her one too. So after the show, we were like kids in a candy shop! We got pictures and it was AWESOME!!! Love you Boyz II Men!! hahaha






3 comments:

Kristy said...

Okay so I'm pretty jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast! You are so cool!

Ashley said...

Hahaha! You crack me up!

Annalee and Buck said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL!