Friday, September 26, 2008

Camping

(Wow, I look rough...but thats what its all about right?)

So this was a while ago but I haven't had time to blog it. This was over Labor Day weekend so we went to Fish lake where Kyle had his big hunt to scout out some elk. Kyle, Dad, and I left on Friday night and Morgan and Heidi met us up there Sunday afternoon and we all left on Monday. It was nice during the days and cold at night. Heidi had never been "real" camping so we thought it would be fun for her to learn how to rough it. Please excuse these pictures. I didn't bring one stitch of make-up and no shower for 4 days!! Beautiful I tell ya.

Boys got in Trouble!


Having fun around the camp fire, well, Heidi doesn't look like shes having fun. haha

Yeah! We caught a fish.


Dad looks transparent in this picture, it was pretty cool.


I'm trying to teach Heidi how to put a tent up, or maybe how to rope a bull. lol. We dressed her up REAL good so she wouldn't get cold on our 4 wheeler ride. She looks like the little boy from the Christmas Story. haha

We had fun. We looked for animals in the am and pm and during the day we ate, played games, and just hung out. I'm glad we were able to educated Heidi on what camping is all about!

No comments: