Monday, July 28, 2008

Wyoming Trip

Well, we went to Wyoming again!! I think Kyle thinks that the more I visit there, the more I'm going to like it and want to move there. Wyoming folks are great :) We started the weekend off with a softball tournament and we didn't do all that bad. Our record was 4-1 and we were the winners of the losers bracket. The we had a BBQ at Kyles brothers house. Then we started the next day huntin for prairie dogs and MAN.... do I ever have a dead eye. lol Give me a gun and I'll shoot. Then we went to the Horse races in Evanstan and then drove home to where we had some friends and family over for cake and ice cream for Kyle. All in all, it was a good weekend in Wyoming!






The Wyoming crew: Heidi, Jared, Kyle, Heather, Jeff, and Beth


Kyle told me I had to put this on here. lol It was a really good hit though.


The pet geese were chasing Kyle and Aisha. It was cute.


Wyoming Downs Horse Races. Don't worry, not a single horse that Kyle and I picked came close to even winning. I guess thats what you get when you pick the horse with the prettiest names:)

Kyle barely blew out his candles and there were only 12 of them. Imagine if I put ALL 27 on there!!! haha

2 comments:

Devry said...

Kyle is sporting the shaved head. Nice!

Kristy said...

Kyle looks like Tanner! Oh P.S I hope you don't actually think you guys would move to Wyoming, when you know that you are eventually going to end up in New Jersey! Oh yeah! Move here...I need friends...sniff sniff:) We miss you!