Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!

So yesterday was Kyle's birthday and we had a good day. Kyle had to work so when he got off work we went golfing at Hobble Creek golf coarse. Then we went home and showered and Kyle opened presents, then went to Tucanos for dinner. (Kyles favorite restaurant) After dinner, we went to take a view of the whole valley at Squaw Peak :) By that time it was almost midnight so we were tired and then just came home and went to bed!! Tonight we are having family and friends over for cake and ice cream. He's now my big 27 year old husband. I told him he's gotta start giving me kids before he dries up!! lol Anyways... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!!




3 comments:

the peine's said...

I am so glad you have a blog! Happy Birthday Kyle!

Here is our blog: www.kimberlyandjordan.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE! I hope you had such an awesome day! Okay so now I see the pictures...my computer must have been messed up. Your house is so cute! I'm so happy that you guys love it so much! i wish i was there to see it in person! Ah yeah, Kyle could dry up soon ya know...get to the kiddos!:)

Kristy said...

Oh and why isn't my blog on your frind list?? Hmm? Hmmm?:)