Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome!


This is our cute baseball room. We were tempted to make it the master bedroom but then backed down on that idea :(



Well, I'm not much of a decorator so things aren't up yet. Our bedroom is kinda lam-o but whatever.




This is our flower bed. haha. We bought two flower bushes at Wal-mart and planted them... ya 2 days later, they are already dead...OOooops : )









Welcome to the lives of Kyle and Heather Johnson. We are new to blogging so please be understanding :) I will do my best to keep this thing updated. We just moved into our new rental property and everything is going okay so far, well besides kyle trying to be a plumber and me trying to plant flowers... we just aren't those type of people but shhhh. The house is older so it needs a little work here and there. We finally got the grass green and boxes unpacked. Its nothing impressive but its nice to not here every little noise when living in a basement. Here are some pictures of our new home :)

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Where are the pics? I wanna see them. Are they suppose to be to the left? Maybe it's my computer. I LOVE that you're blogging! You better update good! We miss you sooo much!

Devry said...

Heather! I found you on Kristy's blog. So exciting! I will be blog stalking you often!

Mona said...

Totally cute house. where is it? I love all your pics and vacation updates too. And, we added you to our blog list so we can check up on you!

Valerie said...

I haven't seen kyle since he shaved his head, I was surprised! Cute blog, cute house, cute couple!!