Thursday, January 21, 2010

6 1/2 months!!

Bailey is now 6 1/2 months, going on 7 on the 30th of January. She is becoming such a fun individual. I honestly find myself sitting around on the couch and on the floor just playing with her all day. She wakes up happy, then we eat breakfast and play, then she goes down for about a 2 hr nap, wakes up happy, eat and play some more, run some errands, goes back down for a nap, play, eat dinner, and then she goes to bed around 7:30-8 pm. She will usually wake up a few times just to get her binkie and then will wake up around 11:30pm to eat again and then sleep till morning. It's really not too bad, and it helps that she takes good naps now so I can nap too.
We went to the Dr's this morning and these were her stats:
Weight: 18.65 lbs 95%
Head: 44.4 cm 85%
Height: 27 in. 75 %
She is a very healthy girl and very interactive and curious. She still has a mind of her own and knows what she wants. Anytime I turn my back or leave the room she makes it known that she does not like that. She wants attention at all hours of the day. She can now roll like a champ, crawl backwards, do a complete 360 in the crib, scream very high pitches, kind of wave, loves playing with daddy when he comes home from work, will reach for something until she gets it, will look around you like you're in her way if she is trying to see something, and much much more. I catch her sometimes just looking at her hands, amazed at how they move, trying to wiggle all her fingers, its just so darn fun to watch her learn and grow. She is so fun to be around and hang out with. I love my little girl and look forward to the great times we will have together as Mother and daughter.
Bailey getting ready for church!

This is how we fed her at the restuarant while we were eating. It was cute.

Baileys good morning face. This was taken for her Auntie.


Kyle was getting irratated bc Bailey kept trying to grab his food so this was his solution. lol


Bailey going on our walk in the bright sun.

Oh ya, she loves big girl food now. Her favorites are quash, zuccinni (sp?), and sweet potatoes. Not too fond of carrots and mashed potatoes haha.
Kyle and I are doing good. We decided the other day we were perfect for each other and we never fight. We are still looking to buy our perfect 1st home and Kyle is still searching for jobs. I am still working at the ER part time and loving it. We have had some pretty awesome Trauma's lately. I just recertified my EMT and looking to get back in school. We are going to Florida in March for a much needed vacation. Other than that, nothing is new, just love being our little family.



2 comments:

Kristy said...

Bailey is so beautiful! I can't believe that she is going to be 7 months. I just love her so much! I love her Church dress and she looks awesome in her sunglasses. That's awesome that she actually keeps them on. I'm glad that her outfit says that she loves me:) hehee

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha I love those pictures of her! She really is so cute :) And would you two hurry and buy a house already??? Buck wants to redo the apt we're in now, like painting, and remodeling stuff and I don't want to dump money like that into a place that isn't ours and where we're just gonna leave it all behind for the next people to come in and change anyway. All because he's bored when he's home and not working. Oh and he all of a sudden wants to get into fur trapping and buy a canoo, but that's off the subject. :) can't wait to work with you friday!