Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birthday

So Happy Birthday to me 2 weeks ago. I turned 23 on the 13th which was a Sunday. My good friend Annalee's birthday was the 9th so we planned way back when that we would go to the Utah State Fair for our birthdays. Allie and her sister came up from New Harmony and we all went to Tucanos for lunch and then off to the fair. We had a good time minus the moments where Bailey cried and cried, but whats new. lol. Shes cute anyways. Best part of the fair was when I went on a ride and left Bailey with Annalee and she started crying. She decided to hold her and when doing so, Bailey decided to let her bowels go and bam. So I get off the ride and Annalee tells me that she might be poopie, so I leaned down to smell her and I said, "yea, I think she is." So Annalee pulls her away and there was bright green slimy poo all down Annalee's shirt and all over Bailey. hahahah. She was a good sport about it and it came off easily with a baby wipe.
Anyways, we left the fair and Allie and her sister Megan stayed the night at my house. My actual birthday was on Sunday so that day we just relaxed and our families came over that night for cobbler and brownies. It was a good weekend.

The following weekend Katy, Jason, Kyle and I went to the Boyz II Men concert, yes for the 3rd time. You can call us groupies if you want, I don't even care. I didn't even really take pictures b/c I have plenty of them, I just enjoyed the show. Bailey went with us and she enjoyed hearing the R&B music that she remembers from the womb. hee hee

Update with Bailey: She rolled over 3 times in a row from her belly to her back on September 18th. I was so excited I ran and called Kyle and then I tried to catch it on video but she is way too quick and then got real cranky and wouldn't perform again.
I took her back to the doctor today for a check up on her birthmarks. She has a another one covering the whole other side of her belly. Made an appointment with Primary Childrens Dermatologist.
She weighs 12 lbs 10 oz.
She LOVES her fists and I find herself choking herself b/c she is trying to place her whole fist in her mouth.
She loves the mornings and usually wakes up with all smiles.
When I talk to her she talks back and I swear she says "Hi". lol
She loves to watch sports with Kyle and I on the couch, really she just loves the TV.
Her hair looks like it is growing in red....oh dear!
She is getting more fun each day but is still colicy.

Here are just some of the latest pictures of her. She is so adorable and looks just like her daddy. I think she does have my big smile though.





















2 comments:

Morgan and Heidi said...

awh Heather..no one has commented on your birthday status. It's like your 8th birthday ALL OVER again. DOn't worry Heather, you can count on me and Shannon Tyson to always be there for you. hahaa. LOVE YOU! GO BYU TODAY!

Kristy said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday girl! Geeze, nice comment Heidi! lol I hadn't had a chance to comment yet! Sheesh! haha Although I wasn't one of your "good friends" who celebrated your birthday with you! ahahaa juuuust kidding. Bailey is so beautiful! Jane has the same watermelon dress. Nice! I'm glad you went to another Boys II Men concert...groupie! haha You better watch out, they are going to start recognizing you guys. haha I love you and Katy! You are so awesome! Oh and I played Scabble the other day and thought of you. Good times! Good times!