Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Photo shoot
















So we took Bailey in for a photo shoot last week with Shawn and Alicia Bunderson. You are suppose to get these pictures done in the first 2 weeksof their life and now I know why. Bailey was 5 weeks old and made for a difficult time. Bailey would cry every time we moved her but we got real creative with how to make her stop crying. All in all, I love the pictures and am so glad we did this to have these forever. She is adorable and I love her so much.





Oh and if you are wondering, both Kyle and I did get peed on. I was just waiting for the #2 to come out all over the pretty blankets but she held it in :)





















































































5 comments:

Ben and Rachel said...

Ahhhh! She is so beautiful. It's amazing how fast they start looking like a little person. I think she's a good mix

Kristy said...

I LOVE THEM ALL! Heather she really is so beautiful! I love the tutu! I'm so glad you guys got her pictures done! You all look wonderful!

Allie Pace said...

Heather-

Its been way way too long since bailey has seen her aunt. Its time for a trip i just know it! This next week i'm all yours! I love all the pics. They turned out so precious. I can just picture you and kyle getting pee'ed on. Love you guys talk to you soon.

Annalee and Buck said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Oh my word they turned our perfect :) She seriously is so incredibly beautiful! I think they turned out so good, especially when you told me that it was a disaster and she cried the whole time, I was thinking you didn't get any pictures, but you got some way good ones :) and I think it's funny you both got peed on, ha ha

Andy & Heather Law said...

I love all them Heather..she is such a sweet baby. I can't wait to meet her in person!!! Miss you guys :)