Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blessing Day




Sunday the 9th we decided to bless Bailey Mae Johnson. Since no one in my family except one brother could participate, I asked that he come out here. He gladly said yes and bought his ticket. His best friend Dave, which is kinda my adopted sixth brother decided he would come out as well. They both flew in on Thursday and my father also came out Thurday. I was very stressed for the weekend b/c we planned on feeding about 50 people for Sunday brunch. Anywho, we had to show my brother and Dave a good time so they went shooting, boating, b-balling, to a baseball game, and bagging. I think they had a good weekend. Sunday Kyle blessed Bailey and did a fantastic job. He was very nervous but pulled through in the end. Thank you for all those who came to support Bailey, Kyle and I.





Here are some pictures of Sunday afternoon.










Peggy Petersen made her blessing dress and it is so beautiful. Thank you!!












4 generations












So you ask, What is bagging?? There is a place called Rock Canyon Park in Provo and its a huge bowl. This is where everyone goes sledding in the winter time. Well in the summer time, they turn the sprinklers on every night around 10pm. So you go buy the heavy duty trash bags and tear a hole for your head and arms and place them on. Then, you get a running start and slide down the steep hill on your belly, back, or like Morgan did, you can roll 100 times down the hill. lol. Its a natural slip and slide and it is a BLAST!!





4 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

You're going to have to explain bagging to me, but it looks hilarious :)

Andy & Heather Law said...

I have no idea what bagging is either..I want details :)

Morgan and Heidi said...

hahah! I will never forget the roll down the hill from Morgan :) Bailey is so pretty..I think more of the Wiley side is coming out ; ) Just kidding Kyle. We have had such a blast with you guys these past couple weeks. Thanks for putting up with us :)Love you!

Mona said...

Looks like you 3 are doing great! Congrats and she is just adorable!