Wednesday, July 8, 2009

She has arrived!!!

Bailey Mae Johnson was born June 30th, 2009 at 5:37 pm. She weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 20 1/4 in long. She is beautiful and healthy and she is the best thing that has happened in my life. I would never go back to not having her. I'm excited to start each new day b/c thats another day with my little girl.







I will be posting again my whole labor story when I get some time. I'm going to try to use this blog as a journal for me b/c it's easier and faster to type than to hand write it. So, it will probably will be very detailed. So stay tuned.

4 comments:

Kristal said...

OH My GOODNESS! Heather, that picture with you and Bailey and kyle was NOT taken after you just had a baby! you look so HOT! You give me hope, you'll be the best mom!

Ben and Rachel said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations and I can't wait to hear how everything went.

Mona said...

Congrats! She is Beautiful!! I see lots of "Johnson" in her, so happy that she is here and things are going well for you!

Kristy said...

I just love her so much already! She really is so beautiful! Jeremy said that he thinks she totally sees some Wiley in there:) I'm so happy that she is home and you all are doing well. The picture of Kyle kissing her is soooo cute! I love you all! Oh and cute hair by the way:)