Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Well Kyle and I are slackers and have been wanting to send out Christmas cards but we didn't have any cute pictures. So I called my sister Heidi and her husband Morgan yesterday and asked if they wanted to go take pictures up the canyon where there was some snow. It was FREEZY although you couldn't really tell in the pics. We would run and take our coats off, snap the picture, and then run back to our coats. It was lots of fun b/c Kyle and I haven't had any pictures of us taken in a long time. Heidi and Morgan got really cute ones too of them and their cute lil dog but those are on her camera. Then we went back to the house and made some yummy dinner and just hung out. Thanks you guys for being so willing on such short notice. But heres the pictures we got. (they look like engagements but shhh....)







Well this one actually really hurt. Haha, I guess I haven't tested my strength lately but when I tried to lift my feet off the ground, it felt like my insides ripped from off my stomach lining. lol. That explains the face.




Oh...If you do want a Christmas card it might still get to you in time. Please comment and leave your address. Even if I already have it, I have probably lost it already. Thanks.








6 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Pick me Pick me!! 177 S 540 W Orem, 84058. I have yours by the way. I was planning on giving it to you at work but maybe I'll mail it...love the pictures!!

P.S. you know how you have to enter a code word after you comment in order to leave the comment? Well the word I had to type to leave you this comment was weeno. The things I do for you

Annalee and Buck said...

OH and I still owe you money

Ben and Rachel said...

The pictures turned out great. If you send them out...drop us one. PO Box 1154 Draper UT 84020

Kristy said...

Sooooo cute! They all look soo good! yeah I thought about sending out cards, but figured out that you cant just think about it, you actually have to do it:) Oh well! Next year for sure! We cant wait to see you guys! Oh and are those cowboy boots you are wearing???:)

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

Heck ya we want a card our address is
1623 Windsor Dr
Clearwater, FL 33755
Hey we want to send you a christmas card too so give us your address

Mona said...

Those are cute pictures, I am glad that you had a great Christmas as well. Our card is on our blog if you want to check it out