Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 08

Merry Christmas everyone!!! So my dad got in town last Sunday and stayed with Heidi and Morgan for the first few days. Then on Christmas Eve they all came over to do our gift exchanges and have our old tradition of Stouffers lasagna. MmmMmmm. Then Heidi and Morgan headed to Beaver, UT (where he is from) and we finished our shopping. Christmas morning the boys woke up early while I got every moment of sleep I could, we put in a roast, and then opened gifts around noon. Here are all our many presents. I went way over budget this year. After that, we ate our yummy roast, and then went out to Kyles land and took a tube and knee board out along with the four wheelers and had a blast. Here are the pictures of the days. Sunday night we will be having our Christmas with my mother. Oh Boy!!!


This is a big ol icicle that was hanging out of our drain. Pretty cool.




This is my cute husband opening his Wii!!!! He waws soooo excited! :)

2 comments:

Ms Phuong said...

You are so happy!!!! Happy new year!!!
P/S: I am Phuong. I am from Vietnam. I visit your blog by chance, I am interested in your pictures. So, i would like to make friend with you. Happy new year again!!! :)

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha that is so funny, me and Buck laughed when we watched the video of Kyle opening his Wii. Ha ha funny stuff. I think he liked it :) And you're showing kinda! I love it