Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our newest Family addition!

Sorry....I'm not pregnant!
But we did buy a new TV!!!!
Kyle was complaining that I wanted to save our money from tax returns. He said we needed to do something BIG with the $$. I argued that our TV worked fine and we don't need a new one until it stops working. So that clever brain of his went to work. He decided to go through our garage and take photos of all the things we didn't need anymore and put them for sale on KSL. Well.....we have a few more things to sell but Kyle earned enough money to pay for the TV and the new entertainment center to go along with it! See....I still won b/c we are still putting our Tax return money in Savings :)
I love tricking men to think they won at the end.
We bought a Visio 47" LCHD
He said we either go BIG or go home!

P.S. It kinda looks small in this picture.
P.S.S. I do really like it!!! Watching the Bachelor last night was AMAZING!!! People are so much better looking when you can actually see their eyes and mouth.


1 comment:

Annalee and Buck said...

Okay can I just say you guys suck? Thanks.